Soilco has a proven track record for screening soil and soil amelioration projects, working in conjunction with leading landscapers, civil contractors
and land care agencies.
Years of experience have lead to the ability of Soilco personnel to manage varying site conditions and volumes of materials across a broad range of works.
There are a number of screening packages available:
Wet Hire – Screens handled by operators trained and experienced in soil processing and improvement works. Also included is additional equipment such as loaders or excavators for efficient material handling.
Dry Hire – Screen or equipment hire only. Included in the setup and induction are WHS requirements and assessment of operator competency.
Contract Hire – For screening requiring equipment for fixed periods of time. Soilco offers flexible programs, tailored to meet the needs of the client
For all hire options full induction and safety manuals provided.
To complement the screening services, Soilco can assist in a number of other ways throughout the life of the project. Our range of products and services for soil amelioration is extensive and includes:
- AS4454 Certified Soil Conditioners graded to your specifications
- AS4419 Landscape and Garden Mixes – when imported soils are specified for landscaping or civil works.
- Strong supply chains for effective project management.
- Soil testing and interpretation.
- Supply and blending of amendments such as compost and gypsum to improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the site soil.
- Adaptable methodologies.
- Compliance with WHS obligations.